1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TV Recordings

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by AudioGuy, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AudioGuy

AudioGuy Thread Starter

Hi
    Recently bought the following: HD Digital DVB-T Terrestrial Receiver H.264 MPEG4 TV BOX.
    Tried it on my old TV (which doesnt have freeview built in) and works a treat at recording in Hd (although there was no sign of being able to record in MPEG4 like the guy told me it could before i bought it tho!)
    Then i tried it on my new protable TV (which have freeview built in). This is connected to my VirginMedia cable box as i dont have an arieal for this TV. i've tried lots of diff ways to connect and messed about with switching various things on and off in the software but i cant get it to record from here!! Is this device only capable of recording from freeview? or is there somthing im doing wrong?
    All advice welcome. Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1032273

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice