Tweak UI Special Folders Help?!?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blazed870

Hi all, thanks in advance. I just downloaded TweakUI XP edition and messed something up. So I have my HD partitioned so that there is a partition for Program Files. I went into TweakUI Special Folders to change the destination. That worked great but now when I click on the Start button and go to program files, it shows all the files in those folders. And if I go to delete those files in the start menu, it actually deletes the program. Someone please help me fix this so that the actual folder doesn't show up in the Start Menu.

Thank you

Delete the shortcut for that folder from start Menu
C:\Documents and Settings\User Name \Start Menu

blazed870

It's not actually a shortcut in the start menu. When I go to delete it, it actually deletes the files from my partitioned drive.

when u start tweak UI ... tweak UI creates a system restore restore point ..
you can use that restore point to get your system to the previous state

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online