1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TWiT Time Travel - Plesk???

Discussion in 'General Security' started by wil45, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wil45

wil45 Thread Starter

For a week the TWiT site failed to load and I got something called the Plesk Domain development tool site. Today TWiT came up, but the top shows are more than a week old (FOSS 39, WinWk 73). I use Open DNS which sometimes has peculiar results, but nothing, up until now, relating to time travel. What may seem inexplicable or irrational on a PC is always in some way explainable. What do you suppose is going on here? I listened to Leo on sunday (9-21) but there was no mention of any anomalies on TWiT.tv. The likelihood of any e-mail getting through the glut to the TWiT HQ is next to zero, so I throw this out into the ether. OK, pt 2 - apparently this is old news and somebody hacked the TWiT sites - Yes, No?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!