1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Twitter account suspended for no reason?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by zvone, Jun 14, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. zvone

zvone Thread Starter

For the last 2 weeks my Twitter account has been suspended without any explanation. I've been a member for almost 3 years and never had any problems. I filled a complain but nobody is telling me anything.They just gave me a ticket number. How long suspension is gonna last, what did I do wrong.....? Nothing. If any of you had a similar experience I would be very grateful to hear some useful advice. I didn't open another account (yet) because I would like to know are there any other methods to solve this problem? Writing to their "support" team again, is certainly not one of them.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    zvone likes this.
  3. zvone

zvone Thread Starter

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Sounds good. I would take full advantage of any additional security Twitter has (I don't use it so I don't know)

zvone likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228594

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice