Two Fall shots in NC near Graveyard Yard Fields got framed

Littlefield

I printed these out on my Epson 1400 13 x 19 and framed them . Shot this past fall in the NC Mountains off the Blue Ridge Parkway near Graveyard Fields that had good color. Hard to believe it is now almost May :D

I printed these out on my Epson 1400 13 x 19 and framed them . Shot this past fall in the NC Mountains off the Blue Ridge Parkway near Graveyard Fields that had good color. Hard to believe it is now almost May :D

Beautiful! The bottom one looks like a painting.:)

Littlefield

Littlefield, you have probably seen this in your neck of the woods but posting it just in case. It's something I think you would be interested in.:)

Exhibit seeks to show more human side of Civil War

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/04/27/92998/exhibit-seeks-to-show-more-human.html
Thanks poochee ,and the old Civil War photos are interesting . Glad you liked the fall pictures .The fall color was incredible this year in places and it really shows in the large print .

Thanks poochee ,and the old Civil War photos are interesting . Glad you liked the fall pictures .The fall color was incredible this year in places and it really shows in the large print .
Have you ever entered any of your pics in a show?

Littlefield

Not yet and I consider photography now a fun hobby and love taking the pictures and printing them myself and derive satisfaction in that manner but I appreciate the kind words :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online