Two Lan and Internet Sharing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pakiya

hello der

On my mom's comp , there are two lan card , X and Y , Y is her office lan connection from which she is connected to all the other computers in her office (all of them are connected to Ntserver)

through X comes internet from my ISP ,now the deal is i want to share internet from X , to a computer on the Y network , this comp has winxp ,and all the computer have a ip , in 192.168.1.x range , whenever i try to share connection through xp connection sharing i get msgs , the adapter will reset to 192.168.0.1 i press yes then comp is disconncted from network , any clues how do i do it ?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If you really want to share the connection, the right way is to do it from the server. You're likely to turn all sorts of bad things loose in the office if you don't properly isolate them from the Internet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online