two phase identification by google

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spsh0206

i am running under win 7 home premium sp 1 and google as my home page

lastly every time i enter my gmail account, i am being requested entering the security code as send to my iphone.

this is a harrassing method

can one overide it by enter without this code, since i am awarded this code is a security method.

i clicked " do not asked for codes on this computer" it does'nt work
is this just a bug?

Attachments

etaf

Wayne
it will ask you everytime , if you are clearing tempfiles / cookies , on exit from a browser - if not then it should be OK and not ask , works OK for me on a number of different PCs

you can turn 2step verification off
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1064203?hl=en

if you are using any programs or apps to access your gmail - they should be using a special password for apps/programs
i have not had to change this - after turning off 2 step

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts