1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Two questions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sparky65, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparky65

sparky65 Thread Starter

Thanks for answering all my other questions, all you guys that have helped I have learned alot from this forum. I have two questions to ask. first I was asked by my friend what is the first thing you do when you have a computer that freezes. And second which is totally a diffrent system I have a system that when hooking and unhooking usb devices the devices after they're unplugged don't seem to go away from the device manager, what can that be? Again thanks.

2. jbjoker

jbjoker

The first thing I do when my computer freezes, if it does, I figure out what program it freezed on and try to get an update for it. I think its always compatibility problems., but hey what do I know? lol
    For your second question,
    I believe they are still there because they are still installed on your pc, If you don't want them there than you can choose to delete them from your device manager in the properties. I hope this helped.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117555

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice