1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TypeError: object unexpected

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Corymyr, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corymyr

Corymyr Thread Starter

on one of my computer i'm having multiple issues. when I am on most websites it pops up " TypeError: object unexpected" or just "object unexpected" and I have to refresh the page for them to go away, but if I hit the back button or go to another section of the web page they pop back up. The same computer is now having connection issues and only has "unidentified network no internet access" as the only option, and after everything I have tried it will not budge on the wifi.

Thanks for the help! :)

2. techsupp5

techsupp5

Hi.
    To solve the issue of the window that keep popping up " object unexpected", go to your browser and try clearing your cache.
    And for the problem you are having with "unidentified network no internet access", i would suggest to check if your antivirus firewall is disabled, if it's still not working, go check that you have an automatically ip adress. go to control panel, network and internet, view status and tasks, properties, and click on internet protocol version 4 and make sure that the one selected is " obtain ip adress automatically".
    hope it work !

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice