Typing Delay

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dbailey18

Hello everyone ! I have a slight problem with my wifes typing on web pages and that seems to be the only place it takes place does not happen in word or any other software installed just the world wide web. she is using IE 8 due to the fact she will not let me upgrade here system from XP so anyway whenever she starts hammering away over there in he corner the text input on the web page does not keep up with her input on the key board. She has to stop for 2 to 4 seconds and wait for her typing to appear on the screen . Have not had the chance to disable all add ons yet as she always seems to be there when I have a chance to work on her system. I have though run several virus scans and malware scans and so forth and so on but nothing really showing up to amount to anything. Everything goes in fine in word and whatever else she uses just seems to be the web . I hope I have been clear enough to explain the situation so if more info is needed I will do my best to offer and continue to research on.

Same thing is happening to me and several friends
I have really searched - I can't find a solution

dbailey18

Done so myself, no results yet, my wife seems to think it's a way to keep the internet up and running since no one has a solution and it keeps everybody or whom ever rolling through web pages and support sites !

LOL that's funny - I thing I might agree with her
my issue is that I use this computer for a job and it's very frustrating
I heard someone mention trying a new keyboard - and / or reinstalling the driver
IF it works - i'll let you know

dbailey18

Been there done that more than once to much regret . My wife also uses hers for here job here at home and compared to me shes very very intelligent ! Speaks 4 different languages and so many degrees it scares me at times. Typing smokes ! I hope to come across a fix before to long . Who knows maybe I can talk her into upgrading to Windows Seven or something.

Oh no - don't do it!
I'm also very similar to your wife btw ... but I'm only 3 languages - I like her!
I'm ON 7 and my catch phrase to everyone is:
Windows 7 ... it's not MY fault
(instead of commercial Windows 7 - it's my idea)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online