Typo

leroys1000

Banned
That's just the way they worded the ad.
Means plugging in a plug and play device and
hoping it works.:)

LauraMJ

Administrator
Yes, it's a play on words. ;) While the "plug and play" feature of Windows is SUPPOSED to be easy.........many people, over the years, have found that when it does not work as it's supposed to,.......it's one of the worst things to try to fix.

Thus, you "plug and pray" that it works as it's supposed to. :p :D

osarius

I thought it might have been something along those lines :p but not having trouble with Plug and Play myself I thought it might have been a typo.

Drabdr

Brad
Yes, it's a play on words. ;) While the "plug and play" feature of Windows is SUPPOSED to be easy.........many people, over the years, have found that when it does not work as it's supposed to,.......it's one of the worst things to try to fix.

Thus, you "plug and pray" that it works as it's supposed to. :p :D
(y)

That's still better than the old days, of making sure you loaded the correct driver, making sure there were no port conflicts, did you have the correct operating system, did something conflict with something else.....
:)

LauraMJ

Administrator
Oh, it is usually the best thing since sliced bread. :D But when it doesn't work, ........ :eek:

Drabdr

Brad
Oh, it is usually the best thing since sliced bread. :D But when it doesn't work, ........ :eek:
:)(y)

And I think the likelihood of it working is inversely proportional to how bad you need it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts