1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

U3 sandisk cruzer micro !HELP!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tatu4u, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatu4u

tatu4u Thread Starter

Hi, i have a sandisk cruzer micro 2.0gb i had it previously installed on another computer but that computer is broke so i got another computer i tried to use my ub on this new computer but the u3 launchpad didnt install or show up on this new computer i went to the sandisk website to install the launchpad again when it started to install a message popped up and said that the usb was password protected an for me to log in and install the application after i log in, i know my password but when i plug in my usb no u3 program comes up for me to log in and when i got to my computer and click on the usb it tells me to insert a disk into drive e can some one help me get to the log in page for my u3 so i can get to my files.... srry for the long explanation..

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

After you connect the drive, go into My Computer and double-click on the driver letter corresponding to the U3 application and not the drive letter associated with the flash drive itself. You'll then be prompted to enter the password, and then you can browse the drive's contents or apply any U3 updates.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759192

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice