uable to login to myspace!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sarahsins

for the past 3 days i have been uable to login to my myspace account from my home computer.
i tried logging on using a friends computer and it was fine.
when i login the page seems to load but then it just takes me to the login page, with this URL:http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Splash/Pages/Index.aspx
i am currently using firefox as my browser, but i tried through internet explorer and had the same problem.
i alos tried deleting cookies and that didnt work :\
anyone know whats wrong?

yep the same thing is happening to me. this has happened to me before, but it was fine in about an hour or two. however its been days this time. myspace has been having some database problems lately, maybe that has something to do with it. i guess i just have to wait and see if this fixes itself like it did before.

sarahsins

ye it happened to me a few days befor aswell but after about an hour it worked.
but this time its days :(
its just dead annoying!
i guess it shows how addictive myspace is aha

Problem occurs in both Firefox and Safari. Been happening for a month or so. I stopped trying but tried again today.
In safari it is also doing a wierd page reload where after I go to the page that asks me to login again it suddenly goes back to myspace home page.
Thanks for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online