UID system inconsistent...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paev

Hi. Have this message "uid system inconsistent, please wipe..." and so on. Variations are many in the message. As a result I'm absolutely unable to access anything and wiping the phone is not a solution as there are pictures there. What's really sucks debugging is not enabled and I'm unable to access anything including settings. Of course like all of us I did extensive research including webpage in other languages and have not found any solutions that would suit my case. The only solution is actually go to recovery mode and do a hard reset. However, there are pictures there. Not a solution for me. The only I managed to do is to see the phone on my computer through Cmd but it wouldn't allow me to actually view insides of it. Perhaps there is really a geeky person out here who could shed few photons of light as to how to actually access the mobile. For now I think it could be done through ADB plus Cmd command line - I just don't know how. I even tried to access device through WiFi by disabling password on my router because if there is no security device would connection automatically and then attempt to browse the phone but with no avail. I also tried to use it as a network device and again no success. And of course I tried all possible solutions with regards to booting into safe mode, cleaning the cache etc. I even tried to download firmware and flash it but then I read that it would erase all old data so I didn't want to risk. I had tried in the past to restore files from android device using restore programmes but they are of no use. So now I will have to wipe the phone and then attempt to run recovery but I know that it will not work. Before doing that I just would like to make one last attempt to find some solution for this. Sorry for the long post. If you already have forgotten what I was writing about just slide up and read first few lines. Thank in advance. Geeks suffer with short attention span that's why I wrote last sentence. I include myself in it too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online