1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

uk to usa

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by spirited, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spirited

    spirited Thread Starter

    Dec 31, 2010
    there is a tool bar that selects united kingdom and US. its always goes back to uk. which means i cannot type @ symbol unless i manually change from uk to us. other wise this symbol " comes up.
    really irritating. please help. all else is good. im using an acer aspire windows7.
  2. RaytheBear


    Sep 13, 2010
    Click on your Start button and in the Search field type: Language
    as you start typing you should a choice : Region and Language, click on it and then click on Keyboard and Languages and then click on Change Keyboards and see if your US Keyboard is set as the Default one (It should be the First One at the Top).
    This is the area where you can make other changes like Adding or Removing other language KB.

    Hope this helps and Happy New Year
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971914

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice