1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

uk2002 connection cant delete.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by loaded_yeti, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loaded_yeti

loaded_yeti Thread Starter

i accidently let a site download and install there software, after removing it, there is now a new thing in start menu "connect to"
    in there is a connection to uk2002, when i try try to delete it says cant delete while busy connecting.

the connetion number is a mobile number so i guess its some scam thing.

any help please.

2. $teve

$teve

go to http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/ , and download 'Hijack This!'.
    Unzip, doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
    Press that, save the log somewhere, and please copy & paste its contents to the forum.

It will possibly show issues deserving our attention, but most of what it lists will be harmless or even required, so do NOT fix anything yet.
    Someone here will be happy to help you analyze the results.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!