UMAX SCANNER SOFTWARE PROBLEm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hpai

hi friend i have a following problem i have recently upgraded my PC from Win 98 to Win Xp but now the problem is the Umax scanner attached to the Pc is not working . when i tried to load from Disk provided by umax after loading upto 93% it shows erroe cannot load software. My scanner is UMAX 2000P but it detects as UMAX 1220P. Please help me to solve this problem

Guyzer

Guy
hpai said:
hi friend i have a following problem i have recently upgraded my PC from Win 98 to Win Xp but now the problem is the Umax scanner attached to the Pc is not working . when i tried to load from Disk provided by umax after loading upto 93% it shows erroe cannot load software. My scanner is UMAX 2000P but it detects as UMAX 1220P. Please help me to solve this problem

Did you uninstall the drivers as mentioned by UMAX.....
http://www.umax.co.uk/support/technotes/winxp.htm

You can get your drivers here....http://www.umax.de/cgi-bin/treiber....m=0&DVD=0&D_Form=Suchen+/+Search&Scanner=a_pp

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to get past the German section and you will see the English ver. They want you to pay for it before you can download.
Good Luck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online