Here's the deelio..... I was going to check the DHCP Clients Table in my UI of my Linksys WRT54G2 router...so I typed in 192.168.1.1 as I always have in the past.....and nothing happened (Firefox Browser)....so I tried it in IE.. got Diagnose connection problems. ....funny thing is I was connected and browsing the internet just fine. So I ping 192.168.1.1 and pings were successful.......Ipconfig shows the gate way correctly as 192.168.1.1. my entire network seems fine....I just cannot access the UI of the router. I have changed nothing in the way of adding devices etc etc......I am kinda stumped as to why I all of the sudden cannot access the UI.