Unable to Access Windows XP Desktop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

emptyxremedy

So recently my step-dad found an old desktop at his job and it works perfectly fine except I can't access it at all. It's password protected to the max even the administrator is password protected. I've tried numerous things from Google to watching videos, I've tried getting it up with Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Command Prompt, I've tried leaving the Administrator blank and it asks for a password, even in the BIOS settings it asks for a password so I can't change anything and I wanted to make it factory new but there's not even a setting on the boot menu or anything to do that without trying to log in. I don't know what else to do I need a computer please someone help me.

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
We don't provide help here with a password-protected computer because we have no way to confirm who its owner is and the reason for wanting to access it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
Closing. Your step-dad can contact the IT department or his boss at his job.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online