1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to boot to win 10

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by Deepakmsd, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepakmsd

Deepakmsd Thread Starter

I tried to install android x86 in laptop ...I already had win 10 and tried to use dual os . I tried to install android x86 from my pendrive . It prompted to install grubloader and I installed it . Now i got stuck with the grub loader . Now I can't even load windows 10 nor android os ... It is showing some file explorer which coundnt understand .. when I insert the pendrive only windows os option is showing otherwise only android os option is shown IMG_20180921_150610409.jpg

2. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
    Are you just trying to get Windows 10 back up or still run as a dual boot system?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!