1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to bring in .sql script file into SQL Developer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by damishee, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damishee

damishee Thread Starter

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the forum so hope what I have put down is ok.
    My computer is an iMac 8 GB using Parallels to run Windows 10.

My query is with Oracle Express Edition 18 and SQL Developer which are both running fine in Windows 10. After successfully creating a user, I am trying to bring in a .sql script file (already done in SQL Plus) into SQL Developer. It doesn't recognise the local host, but I do know what the listener is, and it allows me to connect when I swap it for localhost, but the tables don't appear in the new created database. Can anyone help? Thank you so much, Damien.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1233910

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice