Unable to change Black wallpaper

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Johhnydeppz

Ok so i came here since i thought there might be other users with the same issue.
I was unable to change my wallpaper from Black and was recently pointed out that my Winodws was non genuine while i did buy mine.

Turn out that the Windows product key expired and thats the reason why it was telling me it wasn't genuine any more.
I followed this guide here http://www.amongtech.com/fix-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/ to solve the issue.

Does anyone know why it occured? I have bought my copy of windows yet got the "Your copy isn't genuine" error

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Who did you buy it from?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online