Unable to change Firefox toolbar font size

K1979

I have tried to change the Firefox font size for the toolbar text--the bookmarks, address bar, and tabs at the top, etc. I tried the "about:config --> pix --> layout.css.devPixelsPerPx" method to adjust the font size, but it did not work from some strange reason. It all started after I had computer problems and had to go through the troubleshoot menu and select startup repair in order to successfully reach the desktop environment. It probably selected a prior restore point. When I was able to get back to the desktop environment after the auto repair, the above-mentioned Firefox font size returned to default settings, which is too small for my taste. I then tried the "about:config --> pix --> layout.css.devPixelsPerPx" method, but to not avail. I un-installed and re-installed without saving settings, and that did not work. I've googled around but have found no solution. Does anyone happen to know how to fix this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online