1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

unable to connect ps3 controller to my laptop

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MitchyMitchy, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MitchyMitchy

MitchyMitchy Thread Starter

I have a working ps3 controller. I have been using it for my ps3, but I also would like to connect it to my laptop
    I saw on internet that it is possible to connect a ps3 controller via Bluetooth but it doesn't want to connect at all
    and I don't have any clue what I'm doing wrong, oh and my laptop supports blue tooth btw

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8110 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 237 GB (99 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Clevo, N155RD
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Total Security, Enabled and Updated

2. Tabvla

Tabvla

What makes you think that this is a Windows 10 issue..?

You may receive a better response if you asked a Moderator to move your Thread to the correct Forum - Internet & Networking.

T.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1191131

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice