unable to connect to network..limewire?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

feniangun

does limewire havea reputation for messing with lan or
registry settings.?? if so how can this problem be resolved without redoing p.c.

im on lan and cant connect to the web but i can ping.

thanx for any help

I'm not familiar with Limewire.
Want to confirm that you can ping external IP's but not their domain name. Ex. You can ping 64.58.76.225 but not www.yahoo.com. If so, there's a DNS setting prob.

Hi all I need a little help again, i have limewire, it was working like a charm for a long time then i updated it and wham its not connecting it shows its trying but it just does not any ideas what the problem is or have you got a solution for me thanks
Miami now 56

cwwozniak

Chuck
any ideas what the problem is or have you got a solution for me thanks
You might want to read this web site's rules regarding discussions on using P2P programs like Limewire (hint: they are not permitted :D)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
And I just closed the thread you started on the subject.......so, don't post it again......

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online