1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to create a back-up CD

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by VeriChipped, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. VeriChipped

VeriChipped Thread Starter

Re: OS windows xp home e. 128 mbs 533 mhz.
    :confused:
    Hello tech people,
    I insert the re-writable in the E:/drive go to highlight the file, the option to move or copy file, I choose the E:/ and then it asks me to please insert disk in the e: drive....but its already in there...? I remove and reinsert and I still get the same prompt.
    Help Me,
    I thank you too much.
    Richard.

2. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

Have you tried using your Cd burning software to do this? Which burning software do you have?

MBN

3. VeriChipped

VeriChipped Thread Starter

As far as I can tell I don't have any burning software? Which brings me to the delima of installing Nero 6.0 or 6.3 or WinISO. to convert files to pictures files so that I can run programs without a CD.?
    Which should I choose....all this and more is offered and for free from my eDonkey 2000 including this xp home e I installed and currently typing this message.
    Anyhouwes.....which CD burner should I go with.
    Thanks
    Richard.

4. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

Sorry VeriChipped, but as you have been a member here since Jan 2003, you undoubtedly know that this forum does not support, encourage, or assist in problems related to pirated software. "all this and more is offered and for free from my eDonkey 2000 including this xp home e I installed and currently typing this message."

As the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for", and as far as I'm concerned, you are on your own.

MBN

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221929

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice