Unable to Email pictures from ULead graphics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

onorman

In both ULead Photo Impact and Photo Explorer unable to send Email as function does not activate. PI says to check OE 6/Tools/Options and make this default Mail handler, which it is. For years had no problems or with Smart Send. Suspect problem arose when my mail handler Bell Sympatico, Canada, made an e-mail switch to "force" clients into MSN Hotmail and some crucial entry has been scrambled, now about 3 months ago. In Start/Set Program Access it Defaults to Custom "use current web browser and current Email program" which are IE and OE. Have XP Sp 2 ,updated, and no other problems.

onorman

Today have installed Easy Media Creator 8 and among it's integrated products is Photo Live Share. Not only did Live Share down size e-mailed pictures but confirmed boldly that OE was my Default E-Mail. Thus the problem surely must lie within the ULead programs which had worked flawlessly for years. I upgraded to the latest Photo Explorer 8.5 hoping to fix the problem and ULead's response was to make OE my default program which it is, but the email option is greyed out and will not activate. It is annoying as I have used the ULead programs for years. Any help would be appreciated.

I have not extensively used Ulead--- but have used Irfanview to email pictures while viewing them. I would heartily recommend the simplicity of Irfaniew, if the Ulead does not work out for you.

You don't mention if you have tried uninstalling and then installing again-- If you have not done that, give it a try. Ocassionally a file gets corrupted and a reinstall helps to solve it.

Best of luck in the new year,
letchworth

onorman

Thanks Letchworth I will certainly try Irfaniew. There are many ways to move pictures from one application to another. I have got fed up over the past two months trying to fix this problem, which is really to make less hassle for others. Bell Sympatico seemed to cause the problem but even when the email features were working smoothly, as they had done over the years, with Bell's program changes we had a few weeks spell of pictures taking hours and days to send.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online