1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to finish burning to disc

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Avanti3307, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Avanti3307

Avanti3307 Thread Starter

I have had this problem with Digital Image Suite 2006 Library, running on a Dell Dimension 8400, Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002.

When I try to burn a "Share" CD or DVD using the Digital Image Suite, I get this message, "Unable to finish burning disc. An error has occurred while burning your files to disc. Digital Image Library is unable to finish the burn process. See help for trouble shooting."

Help" was no help. Earlier this year this forum had a long thread, on the problem--lots of users seemed to have the same problem, but the thread expired with no solution emerging that I could find.

Is there a solution to the problem in this image software? If not, is there another way for me to copy images to a CD or DVD? I have tried copying and pasting and that did not work. Or is this a hardware problem?

If you are picking your self up off the floor laughing at my ignorance on this, yes, I can navigate my way around on a PC and programs that I am familiar with. But a new program or a problem like this throws me.

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

3. Avanti3307

Avanti3307 Thread Starter

Thanks for the tip on Ashampoo. I downloaded it and it works.

This is good. but it does not seem to have the flexibility I would like. Perhaps I do not know how to use it, or perhaps I have to buy the full version to get what I want.

But it seems to only be capable af burning a full folder of images at a time to a DVD. I seem to be unable to select of variety of individual images to to be burned to the DVD.

Am I missing something?

4. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

I think you just need time to get used to it, it should do just about everything you need to do without buying the full version,but then I dont know exactly what you want to do ...as for the individual images I just select them to a new named folder on the desktop and burn from there,I just right click an image then either move to or copy to the new named folder ...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/780097

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice