Unable to Initialize

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

imyourpapi

i have several programs that will not run properly and not sure why. Firefox says it cannot initialize the applications security component. i have tried the way that the firefox support has said to fix it with no success. so does anyone know what i have done to make several programs not start?

Can you be more specific? And what does Firefox have to do with running programs?

imyourpapi

for some reason when i use firefox it comes up with Could not initialize the applications security component aswell with other programs like google chrome that can not read the profile. i have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times and same thing. i even restored the computer to an older point and it still happens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online