unable to initiate tubesock. unable to communicate applet af

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sassafras03

I am trying to open a schedule through Internet Explorer and Java. I have the most recent update for Java. When I open the schedule, I continue to get this error message " unable to initiate tubesock. unable to communicate applet after 5 attempts". I have uninstalled, reinstalled Java, restarted my computer, set Java Security as I have been instructed, and I am still getting this message. That message used to display when the Java wasn't compatible but I am being told that the Java I have should work. What else can I do? What else could be wrong?

valis

howdy and welcome. What do you use Tubesock for? Last I checked, it was used to download Youtube videos.

sassafras03

A company called LiveOps, answer infomercial phone calls. It happens when I open the schedule.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online