Unable to instal New Programme

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

a8j8t

Hi, Experts

Sometimes when I instal a new programme, I got a message:
"Error No. OX80070725
Description: Incompatible version of the RPC stub.
Setup will now terminate."

I am still using an old working horse Pentiuim I/150 mz with 98 ram,
and 40Mb drives. Does the programme require an up-to-date
computer? If so, is there any alterative to have it installed?
I need help. Many thx.

a8j8t

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi, Here is some info on your problem and what looks to be a possible solution....I have no idea if it will. http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?pcode=CLASS630PEE&articleid=Q105810

You have somehow loaded a .dll file that is not for the version of Windows you use....it explains how to correct this, but it involves step by step careful work. If possible, print the directions or take very good notes to follow. Scroll down the page a bit to read about the fix.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online