1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to install Bespelled

Discussion in 'Games' started by jeana777, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jeana777

jeana777 Thread Starter

Hi, I have been trying to download the new Zone.com game, Bespelled. I let it try so long my screen saver came on. I have no trouble downloading any of the other games on Zone, including other "new" games. Any help?

2. flyeater

flyeater

If you can't download that but have no problems with downloads from other sites it's probably a server problem on their end.

3. mneville1

mneville1

I am also unable to play Bespelled - but only on my home computer. My PC at work is fine with this game - unfortunately, I could play it for hours but I can't because I'm at work!!!

My home PC connects to the internet by cable modem and I am running the free version of ZoneAlarm. I read the help section on Zone.com for this game and can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

The funny thing is - all other games from Zone.com work fine on my home computer - Bespelled is the ONLY ONE that will not load.

Tech Support Guy - do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

M:confused:

4. mikechs

mikechs

hi,
    anyone knows where to download the bespelled game? cant seem to find it quite yet...

5. AtreideS

AtreideS

6. mikechs

mikechs

hi AtreideS,
    thanks...by the way, u know if ther is a full download for this anyhwere? wanna play at home... thanks...cheers

mike

7. mikechs

mikechs

jeana,
    try reinstalling/upgrading your flash player....mine work after i've done that...mayb it'll work??cheers

8. EHampite

EHampite

I also had problems loading up Bespelled on Zone.MSN. However, I discovered the same game on Yahoo. If you paste the link below into your browser and try the game, Bookworm, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It is the exact same game, and for some reason I have no problem loading it up like Bespelled. Good luck and enjoy!

http://games.yahoo.com

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113282

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice