1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

unable to install Heroes of m & m V - tribes of the east

Discussion in 'Games' started by golfmaniac, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfmaniac

golfmaniac Thread Starter

Hello, I have installed, and uninstalled, Heroes of might and magic- tribes of the east, 3 different times. After each install the game has worked perfectly.
    I upgraded from the 3.0 version to the 5.5 update and decided that the updates were too strong for me and I uninstalled the entire game and re-installed the original tribes game. each time working fine. After a 6 months or so, I decided to try the upgrade again. It worked fine but again too strong for me so I uninstalled and reinstalled again. About a year later, to my foolishness, I decided to try again and guess what, too strong. After hitting myself in the head three times I decided to forget about the upgrade and go back. I could not uninstall the game at this time as I got the error, "catastrophic failure" ouch. I had someone come in and remove the files from my computer and was able to uninstall the game, but when I tried to re-install it, I got the same failure message. I had the person come back and he could not find any way to install the game. I have been able to install and use the original heroes of might and magic 5 and the expansion pack, hammers of fate, but not able to install the tribes of the east. Still getting the failure message. I was able to install heroes 7 without any issues but do not like the game. It also uninstalled without an issue.
    Unfortunately, I have found that heroes 5, Tribes of the East is by far the best of the lot. Now if I can only play it again.
    Any help will be appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226383

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice