1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to install Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Benno22, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benno22

Benno22 Thread Starter

hello Guys,

I have a laptop and I can’t manage to install Windows 7 on it. I have both a cd and bootable USB.

My laptop is an msi ge62 6QC apache which previously had Windows 10 on it.

At this point I have all drives formatted. The pc can’t trad the Windows 7 cd, but it can start up Windows 7 from the USB I created as zoon as I get into the installation screen, but at Some point I get this message where I Will attach a picture about. I’ve tried all the USB Ports, changing settings in the bios and I also Made the USB bootable via command prompt, which is basically a way where it should work. If anyone can help me out with this problem I would appreciatie it a lot

Attached Files:

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

MSI Support for GE62 6QC Apache

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219033

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice