1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Unable to login to college site

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by fall1254, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fall1254

fall1254 Thread Starter

I am a student at Sinclair and everytime I try to log into the elearn where all my class information is it says that the browser does not support cookies and I need to enable them. I have tried to enable all the cookies as well as tried different browsers. This is a new laptop and I can get on my account on my old laptop so I have compared all the settings and they are all the same so I can't figure out why it will not let me log in.

2. lexicon

lexicon

3. fall1254

fall1254 Thread Starter

Yes and they gave me the same steps I have already tried.

4. lexicon

lexicon

so it means all other websites that require cookies are working and only the college login is not working

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

5. fall1254

fall1254 Thread Starter

I tried Sinclair again today and the guy I spoke with said that this has been an issue for about 6 months something about an update has caused it. He told me to try google chrome it is the only one that seems to work. I had tried all the other browsers besides chrome so I downloaded it and it seems to be working now. He also said Sinclair does not support Microsoft edge which I did not know so I am glad to have it working now. Thanks for your help.

6. lexicon

lexicon

glad to know its working

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1191743

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice