Unable to print to local or networked printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ElissaBig

I am unable to print to either a local or wireless networked printer. Everything was working fine this morning. I was prompted for an update and allowed it this afternoon and I have not been able to print since. I have tried a system restore and that is not working. I have tried reinstalling the print drivers, checked the spool settings, and printing is not showing offline. I am out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

More info, please.
OS, printer specs, computer specs, nature of update and any error messages.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online