1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to print to network printer on Windows 7

Discussion in 'Networking' started by skgruz, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skgruz

skgruz Thread Starter

I have an Epson Stylus Photo RX580 attached to my Windows 7 computer via USB and setup to share.

I have another computer running Windows Vista when I try and add a new printer it just searches. But I am able to go through and click the ling that says "the printer that i want isn't listed" and i am able to select the printer by name on the network and then print once i establish the original connection.

The problem i run into is sometime later, I have not been able to specify the time frame, it wont let me print form the Windows Vista computer. I get Error - sent to the printer

Thank you for you help

If this is in the wrong forum i apologize

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086404

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice