1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to reach any sites connected with blogger

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by shulsart, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. shulsart

shulsart Thread Starter

Starting this morning, any site I try to reach that is related to Blogger/blogspot.com results in a Connection Timed Out message. I can browse any other website I like, just not blogspot/blogger sites. I hooked up my laptop and was able to connect just fine so I know it is something wrong on my desktop not my internet connection.

I have run a full system scan with McAfee, run SuperAntiSpyWare, run CC Cleaner and cleared out all my cache and temporary files and run Registry First Aid. I still get time outs.
    Operating System: Windows XP
    my blog site http://creativemomentswithsandy.blogspot.com

Thank you for your time.

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

3. shulsart

shulsart Thread Starter

When I checked my MTU it was blank, no number at all. I set it to the suggested 1396 and can now reach blogger pages. Thank you so much for your speedy reply.

4. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920851

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice