1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

unable to register the DLL/OCX Load Library failed, code 1157.

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by plwc, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. plwc

plwc Thread Starter

what now? tried installing spyblaster no workie, tried installing the next download @ wilder no workie so spyblaster is a no go
    another attemp at cleaning up this freaking gator mess has failed

2. bandit429

bandit429

Can you download anything??

3. plwc

plwc Thread Starter

yes, just having trouble with spyblaster went to the website and tried to download the 2.1 as with the original I get the above message

4. bandit429

bandit429

Can you download the startup list program and run it then paste the generated text back here in a post? I'd like a look at whats starting up.Click here

5. plwc

plwc Thread Starter

Total amatuer rookie here man, I haven't a clue as to what you're suggesting

6. bandit429

bandit429

Click here

Above where it says to "click here" click it with your mouse. it will get you to a website where you can download a program that will show all the programs that start when you start windows,,its a great way of spotting trojans,,viruses,,and spyware..sometimes a tool like spyblaster is not always the good choice to use first,,I want to see whats there, then I can tell you what to do from there.

Once you download the program just run it and it will make a text file,,copy and paste that back here in a post just like you have been typing in. It will be big

7. hewee

hewee

I got the same thing from spywareguard tryint to install spywareguard.

It did install a C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\spywareguard.dll file and that is the only file I found.

See image for error.

I have no spyware on my PC either.

Attached Files:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113135

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice