1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to see extra email accounts in Outlook 2013?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Mr Davo, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Davo

Mr Davo Thread Starter

Hi Everyone,

I recently created a new profile in Outlook 2013 (using Control Panel > Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2013)(32-Bit)) due to my Inbox becoming corrupt (as the result of intermediate Exchange Server access).

In the new profile I have successfully added my primary email account, and I am receiving / sending emails fine. However when I add additional accounts either through the Control Panel > Mail..., or Outlook 2013 > File Tab > Add Account I am not able to see them in the left hand panel of Outlook.

Furthermore they are not shown in the File tab of Outlook under the Account Information heading.

If I then attempt to add the extra accounts again I see the message below -

[​IMG]

Because I am unable to see the extra account I am unable to click on Repair or Change.

If anybody else has encountered this issue can you please share your experiences?

Kind Regards,

Davo

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1157982

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice