1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to set RIP music location in WMP12

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Mr Davo, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Davo

Mr Davo Thread Starter

Hi Everyone,

I am unable to RIP CDs using Windows Media Player 12 (my OS is Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit). Whenever I attempt to RIP a CD I am presented with the following message -

[​IMG]

I have a CD in the computer, and the RIP tab of WMP12 is selected, however when I go to Options I notice that no destination folder is set for the "Rip music to this location" folder. Furthermore when I click on the "Change" button nothing happens.

[​IMG]

I want to fix this so that when I click on "Change" I am then able to choose a destination folder for my ripped music.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Davo

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1075470

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice