Unable to start PC in regular or safe mode, reset or restore

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Quibrassen

This morning, after resetting my PC, I encountered the blue ': (' error screen. After trying to restore to a previous instance of the PC (there were two dates to choose from), the restore failed and the two dates are no longer available.

I am unable to reset, restore, start in safe mode, etc.

What should I do?

Try Reinstalling Windows
EDIT:
Make sure to Backup your important file using sata to usb adapter or a sata dock Your document desktop and video will be in foulder [DRIVELETTER]:/Users/[Your Username]/(Document/Download/Desktop/etc)

That's my solution use a sata dock or sata to usb adapter with it you should be able to get your file from another computer

Quibrassen

I've never heard of those things. Would that be relatively simple/cheap to do would you say?

It is not quite simple but it is sure cheep you can find one for around 10 $ but you need to pull the harddisk out of your computer to attach to it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online