1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to unistall "Weather Services"

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by 77rider, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 77rider

77rider Thread Starter

I have had some issue with my computer running slow, my web browser and home page not loading and also Outlook Express not being able to connect and download and also not shutting down correctly.

I am running Windows XP, with the Service Pack 3. The processor is an AMD Sempron 3500 (2 GHz) with 1 gig of RAM.

I downloaded and printed all of the directions for Malware removal. In uninstalling programs at Add/Remove Programs I cannot uninstall the Weather Services program. I click Change/Remove and the box changes from blue to khaki for about 3 seconds and then back to blue.

I have removed everything else, no problems. Even if I reboot I still have the same result. Also, there is no folder size, no date used, anything. What would my next step be? Is there a program a layer above this one, Weather Services, that needs to be deleted first?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752046

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice