1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unable to view most Tinypic Images

Discussion in 'Networking' started by gembob, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gembob

gembob Thread Starter

So lately, within the last month, I've been having trouble viewing some Tinypic images. I've tried the ones that wont show in all my browsers (Chrome, IE, Safari, and FF), but with no luck. In the top of the browsers it always shows 1x1, and I see nothing at all. It's gotten consistently worse over the last month, and I can see very few Tinypic images now. I can see Photobucket and Imageshack just fine. My first thought what that perhaps it was a particular server that those images were uploaded to, but checking URLS that doesn't seem to be it as they're from many different ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I run Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2, all things are up to date. I have Kaspersky, and a firewall but I have not changed any settings between the time when it worked and now when it doesn't. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite from 2007, and it's a lemon. So I'm thinking this just has to be another one of it's issues.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    A one pixel image? If so, you'll need a really clean screen and really, really good eyesight to see it. How about an example URL so we can see (or not see)?

3. gembob

gembob Thread Starter

Well the problem is it's just my computer. No one else has trouble viewing the same images, that's why I think it's my computer. I haven't been able to find anything mentioned online about anyone else having this trouble : ( I can link you to a few I can't see, but all the people who send them to me have no trouble seeing them. They're not actually 1x1 either.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029237

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice