Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unable to view most Tinypic Images

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  gembob 
#1 ·
So lately, within the last month, I've been having trouble viewing some Tinypic images. I've tried the ones that wont show in all my browsers (Chrome, IE, Safari, and FF), but with no luck. In the top of the browsers it always shows 1x1, and I see nothing at all. It's gotten consistently worse over the last month, and I can see very few Tinypic images now. I can see Photobucket and Imageshack just fine. My first thought what that perhaps it was a particular server that those images were uploaded to, but checking URLS that doesn't seem to be it as they're from many different ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I run Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2, all things are up to date. I have Kaspersky, and a firewall but I have not changed any settings between the time when it worked and now when it doesn't. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite from 2007, and it's a lemon. So I'm thinking this just has to be another one of it's issues.

#3 ·
Well the problem is it's just my computer. No one else has trouble viewing the same images, that's why I think it's my computer. I haven't been able to find anything mentioned online about anyone else having this trouble : ( I can link you to a few I can't see, but all the people who send them to me have no trouble seeing them. They're not actually 1x1 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.