1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Unattended RISm Install of XP Pro.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by dirrtyjohn, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirrtyjohn

dirrtyjohn Thread Starter

Im a failry new sever user and am working my way through my MCSE, i want to perform a RIS so i built a 2003 server and two xp machines. i have setup my secondaryu hard drive with then RIS setup files and am wondering if i can add an unattended element to it, its a volume liscence copy of xp so can just put in the one key and same settings as its goin on my network so want to add domain names and password and such too, ive had a look for help but maybe im using the wrong terminalogy, can someone help?
    John

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/592366

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice