Unauthorized Recipient

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ndjorgen

I AN OWNER/MODERATOR OF A SMALL YAHOO GROUP (KITTERY CITIZENS).
A PERSON WHO IS NOT ON THE DATABASE MEMBERSHIP IS RECEIVING OUR MESSAGES. HE WANTS OUT AND WE WANT HIM OFF OUR LIST. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I CAN DO THIS?

Easy on the caps there buddy...

If you have a person receiving messages that is not on your members list I would send an email to Yahoo support. Before you do double check your members list to confirm that the person is not listed.

ndjorgen

First thing I did was check membership list. Checked at least four times.

Spent about an hour trying to find an e-mail address for yahoo tech support all to no avail. That's why I tried a new approach (TSG)

Last message just happened to have had caps lock on. What's the problem with caps? If I thought it was going to bother someone, I would have NEVER sent out a message in caps.

When you type all in Caps, it is as if you are shouting at us. Kind of like baseball mangers at umpires.

One thing the person recieving the message could do is block it. But if he or she is a nice prson and wants to help, ask them to check the properties of the message and see just where it is coming from to confirm it is you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online