New Under attack, possible hacker, need help pls.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

YouraNerdHarry

Hay guys, so I've had a pretty trying time with this and I fear I've atracked a hacker.

So let be just start from this morning, Id notice I was having a few odd things happen on my laptop, so being a guy that went to ITT tech till they closed and left me with useless credits, I started to dig into it. The odd things where personal files disappearing, access denied In command prop or for some network settings even though I'm the full owner and admin, and over all fishy behavior. Well having enough I though I check it out, started looking for a 3rd party remote program or some other hidden lead. Will I did find what I was looking for because once I stared to weed out programs and useing some Microsoft tools, things started to get glitchy fast, so seeing as I got my phroof I went to my cleaner and started to wipe my personal photos and documents with a heavey 7 wipe. They did not like that, my chrome page went al snap and froze, then I tired my start bar nothing, turn off the WiFi on my computer nothing, I still had a few tools that where open so I tried to fight back, but of course everything I tried was access denied and this application ran into a problem. So I gave up, I did not want to just shut her down cuz then he'd be waiting when I got back on, so I had my avast still open and it seemed that who ever it was did not yet have full control over it, so I turned on boot scan and resset her. I have the sineactivity set to the highet it go already so I hope itll slow them down at least but I know he's got my number and will be looking to get back at me, so I need help putting up a shiled of some kind. Any input be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

YouraNerdHarry

Also I know I did not do anything to cuss it to act this up, like turn off something I needed, because I looked up the discretion of ever single thing before I did anything to it. I did find a couple virus that where embedded that cleared out but I've been doing that for years and stuff so yeah.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online