understanding

jjmaguire

Understanding the Icons would help (ie. the diferent envolopes). Maybe a legand for the newcommers, so that they can quickly look and understand the different Icons. ---jj

buck52

Banned
Howdy jjmaguire

look at the bottom of the main forum page and each individual forum for what the envelopes mean...the only one that is missing ( i think ) is ... the one with the black dot means you have made a reply to that thread.

hope that helps

buck

Oh yes... it means you have posted to a particular thread and not viewed it since then...

Sorry... I think you are right... it's just any thread you have posted to...

jjmaguire

The envolope I was needing to understand was the one with the black dot. At first I thought It was sealed shut cus I had done somthing wrong. Being new to the system anything could go wrong and I wouldn't have a clue. I didn't see others with the black dot, the others semed to have an envolope that was either understandable or in the leagend that Buck 52 told me about. Thank you for your replies, and for helping the newcommers find their way around. ---jj

Hummm... well I actually as I thought about it the other day... I don't actually know what it means for sure also... maybe Mike can fill us in and add it to the legend.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online