1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

understanding

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by jjmaguire, Nov 28, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. jjmaguire

jjmaguire Thread Starter

Understanding the Icons would help (ie. the diferent envolopes). Maybe a legand for the newcommers, so that they can quickly look and understand the different Icons. ---jj

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

Howdy jjmaguire

look at the bottom of the main forum page and each individual forum for what the envelopes mean...the only one that is missing ( i think ) is ... the one with the black dot means you have made a reply to that thread.

hope that helps

buck

3. deuce

deuce

Oh yes... it means you have posted to a particular thread and not viewed it since then...

4. deuce

deuce

Sorry... I think you are right... it's just any thread you have posted to...

5. jjmaguire

jjmaguire Thread Starter

The envolope I was needing to understand was the one with the black dot. At first I thought It was sealed shut cus I had done somthing wrong. Being new to the system anything could go wrong and I wouldn't have a clue. I didn't see others with the black dot, the others semed to have an envolope that was either understandable or in the leagend that Buck 52 told me about. Thank you for your replies, and for helping the newcommers find their way around. ---jj

6. deuce

deuce

Hummm... well I actually as I thought about it the other day... I don't actually know what it means for sure also... maybe Mike can fill us in and add it to the legend.. :D

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59872

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice