Unexpected Error During Network Bridge

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zeez

I have been trying to set up my xbox to xbox live (it can't connect to the network) and i have heard that you can set it up by bridging your wireless and xbox connections (I have a Belkin F5D8236-4 wireless router and a Linksys WUSB600N wireless adapter) When I select the wireless connection and the xbox connection and try to bridge them "An unexpected error has occured" comes up and it doesn't bridge them. I have tried going to the bridge properties and selecting the 2 connections and adding them it doesnt let me add them.
How do bridge my connections or what is another way to connect my xbox?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
First off, the wired adapter MUST be configured for automatic addressing using DHCP first, then you can try to bridge the connections.

What version of Windows are you using?

zeez

im using windows vista home premium but the computer the wired to the DSL is using windows xp
what do you mean be the wired connection, the Belkin, the Linksys, or the DSL modem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online